What’s it all about?
Dan and I go back a long way. As early renewable energy proponents and long suffering Liverpool FC fans. We’ve trodden the boards of renewable energy trade shows, mostly that Dan has organised over many years. Now we’re nearly mainstream, and Dan is leading the extraordinarily good Fully Charged Show, and the Fully Charged Live event. We discuss all things Fully Charged some of the latest eMobility, renewable energy news, but not football.
About our guest
Dan Caesar, is a Director of The Fully Charged Show, he is responsible for scaling up the Fully Charged YouTube channel and Live events. Dan has long been a passionate advocate for all things Cleantech. Dan has held senior Comms roles with cleantech organisations, including Ceres Power, and formerly organised renewable energy and cleantech roadshows and events. Dan is an avid and passionate EV Driver, and very much enjoying his 300 mile range Hyundai Kona.
Linked In https://www.linkedin.com/in/dcaesar/
Fully Charged Show http://www.fullychargedshow.co.uk/
Fully Charged Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/fullychargedshow
News stories discussed this week
- VW’s less than $30,000 all-electric hatchback spotted testing https://electrek.co/2018/12/14/vw-electric-hatchback-spotted-testing/
- Hitachi to acquire ABB power grid business in $11 billion ‘turning point’ for energy market https://www.current-news.co.uk/news/hitachi-to-acquire-abb-power-grid-business-in-11-billion-turning-point-for-energy-market
- Daimler is buying over $20 billion in battery cells to support electric vehicle plans https://electrek.co/2018/12/11/daimler-billion-battery-cells-electric-vehicle/
- New York Approves Strategy to Install 3GW of Energy Storage by 2030 https://insights.hyperionsearch.co.uk/post/102f7f0/new-york-approves-strategy-to-install-3gw-of-energy-storage-by-2030
- C40 Cities addressing Climate Change https://www.c40.org/ending-climate-change-begins-in-the-city
Follow us online, write a review (please) or subscribe
I’m very keen to hear feedback on the podcast and my guests, and to hear your suggestions for future guests or topics. Contact via the website, or Twitter. If you do enjoy the podcast, please write a review on iTunes, or your usual podcast platform, and tell your cleantech friends about us. That would be much appreciated.