We all know the energy and mobility transitions are happening at a pace. This is the world myself and the team at Hyperion Executive Search live and breathe every day, much like our guest today. Florent has a deep interest and insights into the transitions which he shares with us today.
About our guest
Florent Andrillon, Energy Transition Global Lead of Capgemini Invent:
- Florent Andrillon is the energy transition global lead for Capgemini Invent, where he advises companies from different sectors on their energy and low carbon transformation projects
- Capgemini Invent is Capgemini group’s digital innovation, consulting and transformation global business line. Capgemini Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, to help CxOs envision and build what’s next for their businesses.
- Florent has been witnessing the rise of e-mobility for many years now, starting with an mobility market forecasting project where he projected the rise of electric vehicles and the impact on fuel consumption.
- Florent graduated from EM Lyon in 2001. He started his career at Schlumberger, the giant oil services company, before joining Capgemini Invent in 2005. Since then, he has worked in France and abroad with players in the Energy and Utilities sector: large companies, players wishing to enter this market or parapublic organizations. He has supported these organizations since 18 years now in their strategic projects of energy transition, acceleration, and global transformation. More recently, Florent worked a lot with clients willing to leverage digital technology to accelerate their energy transition projects, especially in the area of smart building, e-mobility and smart energy.
- At Capgemini Invent, our ambition is to help our clients designing and executing their transformation to achieve their low carbon ambition, enabling the 2°C scenario. Within our portfolio of clients, we partner to be the one
- Increasing the share of low-carbon fuels for all types of transportation (electric, natural gas, hydrogen…)
- Helping industrials, buildings and cities to reduce their energy consumption and more widely their CO2 footprint
- Leveraging AI & digitalization to reduce CO2 emissions and create new business models
- Florent on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/fandrillon/
- Florent on twitter : https://twitter.com/fandrillon75
- Capgemini Invent website: capgemini.com/invent
- Capgemini Invent on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/capgemini
- Capgemini Invent on Twitter: https://twitter.com/capgeminiinvent
News stories discussed this week
- “Key Factors Defining The E-Mobility Of Tomorrow” : A focus on the EV charging infrastructure ecosystem and emerging business models.https://www.capgemini.com/resources/e-mobility-of-tomorrow/